The Cevomat cleans metallic webs (coils, metal strips,...) before rollers, levellers or before applying protective foils. A robust protective frame surrounds the four Sword Brushes that may be adjusted vertically.
- Four Sword Brushes wipe in opposite directions. They touch the surface only after having passed the web’s edges. They may therefore clean even sharp-edged materials
- A flexible pressure buffer allows the machine to adapt to wavy surfaces
- A rapid pneumatic adjustment allows easy threading of metal webs
- The Cevomat CVO has a closed protective frame
- The Cevomat CVOC has a C-shaped protective frame which is open at one side. This frame may be taken out of the line on a trolley even when a metal web is being processed