The Robot Sword Brush is ideal for cleaning complex components with concave and convex surfaces such as car bodies, plastic moulded parts (bumpers or casings) before lacquering, printing, coating.
- The flexible pressure buffer is controlled pneumatically and allows the linear brush to adapt to subject contours
- A crash sensor system is activated as soon as the distance to the material becomes too close or if the linear brush is pressed onto the product too hard
- The Ingromat regulator and measuring unit provides for a constant, precise micro-moistening of the filaments and controls the compressed air supply
- The machine has an interbus or profibus intersection
- The machine has a robot flange according to client specification